In addition to guaranteeing a peaceful and relaxing holiday, for all lovers of more active holidays there are many natural beauties of our region, mountain and bike trails, and an excellent gastronomic offer of indigenous dishes.
Of the major sights nearby, we definitely recommend that you visit:
The old town of Vinica
Castle Opeka (arboretum)
Castle Opeka (also called Bombelles Castle) surrounded by a large and rich arboretum of about 64 hectares. It was built in the Baroque style in the second half of the 17th century. The castle and arboretum have been a protected cultural asset of the Republic of Croatia since December 2007. Arboretum Opeka is the most significant and most important term related to Vinica, and it is located within the park of the Opeka castle. There are more than 100,000 specimens of trees, shrubs, shrubs and flowers on an area of 64 hectares. Due to the diversity and richness of plants, it belongs to the world-famous English-style parks. Brick is the most valuable park in continental Croatia.
Other sights nearby
- ranger, an obelisk from 1643, triangular in cross-section, about 250 cm high, at the bottom with a vessel 46 cm wide and 25 cm deep; it served as a pillar of shame, and also a possible measure for fairs; until 1903 it stood at the entrance to Opeka Park, today on Matija Gubac Square
- Curia Mattachich-Dolansky, Keglević, Nyczky, Patačić and Köröskeny-Rupčić
- Bajnski dvori and Vinica Donja castles
- Church of St. Mark of the Evangelists, built in the early 19th century
- Chapels: Suffering Jesus, st. Rok, vol. Ana, sv. Three Kings, the Chapel of the Heart of Jesus, and the Chapel of the Erdödy Family
- Šincekova jama (also known as Vinica cave)
- Baroque well with a statue of St. Ivan Nepomuk